تحميل مكافح الفيروسات 2011 - Avast! Internet Security 5.1.798.1 with 5 year licence
Avast! Internet Security 5.1.798.1 (x86/x64/ML) with 5 year licence
Avast! Internet Security 5.1.798.1 (x86/x64/ML) with 5 year licence | 59.42 MB
Avast! provides a package of applications that aim to protect your computer from a possible virus infection or other malware threat. If you use it correctly, and in combination with other programs such as data backup utilities, it will significantly reduce the risk of your computer being attacked or infected by a virus, and thus the risk of losing important or private data.
The Avast! Internet Security application comes with an antispam filter and built-in firewall. Once installed, avast! runs silently in the background to protect your computer against all known forms of malware. You don't need to do anything else - just install and forget!
Active internet users need greater protection for themselves as they shop and bank on-line. To secure against threats from infected web sites and the growing risk of identity theft, avast Internet security provides you with continuous protection from its layers of antivirus, anti-spyware, anti-rootkit protection, firewall and antispam.
The real-time shields are the most important part of the program, as they are working continuously to prevent your computer from becoming infected. They monitor all your computer's activity, checking all programs and files in real-time - i.e. at the moment a program is started or whenever a file is opened or closed.
The virus chest can be thought of as a folder on your hard disk with special properties, that make it a safe, isolated place for storing potentially harmful files. You can work with the files in the virus chest, with some security restrictions.
avast! antispam filter
avast! Internet Security includes a fully integrated antispam filter to detect unwanted email.
Spam delivered to your mailbox can result in your mailbox quickly becoming full, as a result which, legitimate emails may not be received. It can also unnecessarily increase the load on the email server, internet connection, local networks etc.
avast! Internet Security includes a fully integrated firewall which can be controlled directly from the avast! user interface.
The firewall monitors all communication between your computer and the outside world and blocks unauthorized communication based on a number of "allow" and "deny" rules. In this way, the firewall can prevent sensitive data from leaving your computer and can also block attempted intrusions by external hackers
The ashCmd program uses the same avast! scanning engine to detect potential malware infections so the results are exactly the same as running a scan via the normal program interface. The avast! command-line scanner, ashCmd.exe, is normally installed in the directory Crogram FilesAlwil Softwareavast5.
A scan is run from the command prompt using various switches and parameters. To see a description of the parameters, locate the ashCmd file and double click on it. This will open a new window in which the various parameters are displayed.
Here are some key features of "Avast! Internet Security":
· High performance antivirus engine
· Anti-rootkit protection
· Anti-spyware protection
· Script shield
· Process virtualization
· Command line scanner
· Anti-spam filter
· Built-in firewall
· Processor Pentium 3,
· 128 MB RAM,
· 100 MB of free hard disk space
What's New in This Release:
· solved a problem that could lead to disappearing of the avast service
· Behavior Shield: solved a minor stability issue (aswSP.sys) solved a Win7 issue
· performance and stability improvements in the avast! sandbox
· changes in the engine allowing us to generically detect/block some new types of exploits
· speed improvements in the updater
· IS: fixed a vulnerability in aswFw.sys (Secunia Advisory SA40868)
· solved a vulnerability related to license files (Secunia Advisory SA41109)
· solved a problem with scanning of files with very long path names
· fixed the updater in East-Asian versions of avast running with Windows set to a different locale
· IS: improvements in the Outlook antispam plugin
· IS firewall: improvement in the path name matching
· IS: upgraded to the new version of antispam engine
· minor changes and fixes in the GUI
· fixes in the screen reader support
· fixed a bug where the File System Shield was scanning some files even after being disabled
· added trimming of setup.log
المصدر: منتديات كل العرب
|مواقع النشر (المفضلة)|
|انواع عرض الموضوع|