تحميل برنامج VMware Workstation v7.1.3 Build 324285 Final (ENG/RUS) 2011
VMware Workstation v7.1.3 Build 324285 Final (ENG/RUS)
VMware Workstation v 7.1.3 324285 + Rus | 582.96 Mb
VMware Workstation is considered one of the most powerful platforms on the market of virtualization. The program allows you to emulate a standalone computer in a working environment of the operating system and work with him as with a conventional system. Using this method you can install different operating systems and applications for them to go online and engage in daily tasks.
VMware Workstation emulates a real machine. As in the case of a real machine, you can install on a virtual machine operating system, no matter Windows or * nix. Thus, you can test different operating systems without leaving their own.
The application allows one computer to receive multiple, and these virtual computers if necessary can be completely isolated from each other, and can conversely, combine into a virtual LAN.
In the virtual machine is the BIOS, hard drive (the allotted space on your hard drive), CD-ROM (your CD-ROM or mounted ISO-image), network adapters for connecting to your real machine, network resources or other virtual machines, etc. etc. You can easily share files between the host operating system (host) and guest operating system (guest). This is done by simply dragging and dropping files from the file manager in the client window or a guest in the opposite direction. Ease of virtual machines for testing automatic installation simply invaluable. Simply connect the bootable ISO-image instead of the CD-ROM in the virtual machine settings and the installation of the system will go the same way as on a real machine.
Among the new features VMware Workstation 7:
- Ability to select as a guest OS virtual machine, VMware vSphere 4.
- Support for Windows 7 as a guest and host OS
- WDDM drivers for the guest operating system Windows 7
- OpenGL and Shader Model 3.0 for guest Windows XP and Vista
- Dynamic loading VMware Tools;
- Multi-core and four virtual machines (4 vCPU)
- Ability to print from a virtual machine without installing the drivers at the expense of ThinPrint
- Create snapshots at set intervals (AutoProtect)
- Protecting virtual machines 128-bit encryption
- Support for the ALSA library for guest operating system Linux, which will play music from multiple virtual machines simultaneously
- Improved Linux Virtual Network Editor
The seventh version adds many new features:
* Added support for Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista Service Pack 2
* Added support for operating systems Devian 5, Ubuntu 9.04, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.3, CentOS 5.3, OpenSUSE 11.x, Mandriva 2009 and other
* Added compatibility with Windows XP Mode for Windows 7
* Supports hardware acceleration OpenGL 2.1 and Shader Model 3.0
* Added support for vSphere 4.0 and ESX
* Has a function of virtual printing without the need to add a printer to a virtual system
* Expanded hardware support, in particular multi-core systems and large amounts of RAM (up to 32 GB for a guest)
* Functions are implemented for data encryption guest machines
* Added support for ALSA sound system
* Improved system of virtual disks
* Updated folder management mechanism for sharing between systems
* Added the virtual network editor
* Made many other improvements and changes
List of changes in version 7.1.3:
Fixed a bug compiling vmmon modules with the nuclei and vsock 02/06/1934 and above;
Fixed a bug compiling modules vmxnet and vsock with nuclei 06/02/1932 and above;
Fixed problem with the inability of the regime of Unity on hosts running Ubuntu 10.10 64-bit;
The bug could lead to the impossibility of creating a guest OS of the following types: Novell NetWare, Sun Solaris, and Other (other).
Problem with deploying Pocket ACE configurations in some cases
Operating system: Windows ?® XP/Vista/7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Language: English, Russian (crack)
المصدر: منتديات كل العرب
|مواقع النشر (المفضلة)|
|انواع عرض الموضوع|